Looking for something? Try here!

Saturday 15 August 2009

An Introduction

Being new to the world of blogging, at this point I shall ease myself into it and simply explain what I want to achieve with this. I have always been far better at communicating through the written word than anything else and through this medium I would simply like to share my life experiences as they happen.

Living in a place such as Dubai, where the powers that be seem to have their finger on the 'fast-forward' control button of your life and you live in a constant state of 'blink and you'll miss it' chaos, sometimes it's necessary to take a step back and reflect on situations, what we've done and where we're headed. Because if you don't we could suddenly find ourselves looking back with regrets and not having achieved or at least try to achieve the things that we want in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment